Terms & Conditions
1. About Us
We are MELIUM SDN BHD (Company no. 187507-U-H), our business address is at 63, Jalan Tasik Utama 3, The Trillium, Lake Fields, Sungai Besi, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA (MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET ONLINE).
We guarantee 100% the authenticity and originality of all the Products sold on our Website.
Our priority is to always ensure you have a great shopping experience with us. By ordering any of our listed Products, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. While notifications will be sent periodically, we appreciate and look forward to your regular visit to our webpage for updates.
The entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content and unique method of showcasing the Products is our copyright. Use and/or reproduction of any of these materials in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
Please note that if you are under eighteen (18) years old, you are required to obtain your guardian’s permission before placing an order with us.
3. Terms of Sale
- To place an Order, you will be prompted to register and create a Preferred Account with us on the Site. Do keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, for us to serve you in the best way we can.
- Multiple user accounts will be nullified.
- No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Products to your address.
- To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site and at the end of which, you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order. Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will be required to enter your payment details. When you have completed this process, please click on the ‘Complete Order’ button.
- An Order is only considered accepted by us when your Order is being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
- MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET will also send you an Order Confirmation email containing information as set out above and a second email informing you when your order is dispatched.
- We reserve the right to reject your order. Rejection of an order may result from the fact that the product ordered is out of stock, or that we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment, or that you do not meet the terms of eligibility set-out above.
3.1 Price and Payment:
- Delivery costs will be charged separately where applicable; such additional charges will be clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
- Whilst we make the best effort to ensure all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have placed an order for, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to be in touch with you, we will treat the Order as cancelled.
- Upon authorisation of the payment, by clicking the “Complete order” button you are confirming that the credit/debit card you are using to pay for the order placed, belongs to you, or that you have authorisation to use the said credit/debit card to pay for the order placed, or that you are the legitimate holder of the e-gift card or the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
- Please be assured that all sensitive data such as credit card numbers will remain confidential as all information is encrypted. However, although we will employ all reasonable care to ensure that details of your order and payment are held secure, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised or illegal access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET Online Shop.
- To reduce the risk of unauthorised access, once we receive your Order, we will request pre-authorisation on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorisation, we will not be liable for any delay, non-delivery or non-purchase of the order placed.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
- In the event we are unable to deliver your Product within the estimated time, we will notify you in advance of the possible late delivery only to the extent permitted by law. We shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising from any unforeseeable late delivery.
- If it is not possible for us to deliver to some locations, we will inform you using the contact details that you provided to arrange for an alternative delivery address.
- Should there be a change on your end of the arrangement and you are not available to take the delivery, we will leave a message with instructions on self-collection from the carrier.
- Products will be delivered to the delivery address as shown in Your Order Confirmation. It may not be possible to change the delivery address once an order has been processed and dispatched.
- MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. You will be asked to sign for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
5. Return and Return Policy
- Once the product has been successfully shipped, no return or refunds are allows as the product has been thoroughly checked diligently before shipping it out. Returns of non-faulty product are not allowed. Kindly check your orders diligently before checking out.
6. Faulty Product
- All product information and materials posted on MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET website are provided ‘as it is‘ and provided without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising. Product shown on website might slightly differ from the actual package received.
- All product shipped out are deemed in a good condition and thus, refunding or exchange is only allowed depending on MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET sole discretion.
7. Defective Product
- In the rare occurrence that the Product you receive is damaged, has defects or is faulty, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Order number.
- We may at our discretion offer either an immediate replacement or we will refund you via store credit which you may utilize for the next visit.
- If the Product returned is neither damaged, faulty nor defective, we may at our discretion decide not to replace nor refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and handling charged incurred
8. Personal Data Protection (PDP)
9. Disclaimer of Liability
- The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, MELIUM SDN BHD hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit MELIUM DESIGNER OUTLET Liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless of MELIUM SDN BHD, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
11. Force Majeure
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
11. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law, and any dispute arising in connection with this website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.